welcome to ANIME-LOOP

Welcome!

Minami-ke


Director: Ohta Masahiko
Studio: Daume
Network: Tv Tokyo
Released: October 7, 2007


Minami-ke is about the story of three Minami sisters, Haruka, Kana and Chiaki.
This anime is a real comedy for me! And I am really really excited for Minami-ke~Okawari~ wahahha! Why do i love this series? I don't know I just got hooked and fell inlove with it...
From the characters I love Minami Kana hahaha she is sooo naughty and lively wahahaha she's different from her sisters... i really like her specially when she thinks that Fujioka is her enemy and i really wish she'll realize that Fujioka likes her hehehe.... i also like Touma hahaha love her sooo much!
I also like it's opening song and it is always in my head everytime, everywhere hehehe...
I really like this series.... =)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home