welcome to ANIME-LOOP

Welcome!

Ginban Kaleidoscope


SYNOPSIS:


It is about Tazusa Sakurano, a 16-year-old Japanese Olympic figure skating candidate. During a qualifying round in Montreal, Canada, she falls in the middle of a Triple Lutz and loses consciousness. At the same time, Pete Pamps, a 16-year-old Canadian stunt pilot, dies mid-performance when his stunt plane crashes due to mechanical trouble. Unfortunately for Tazusa, Pete ends up involuntarily inhabiting her body for 100 days.


CHARACTERS:



  • Sakurano Tazusa


    Voiced by: Ayako Kawasumi
    -A 16-year old Japanese figure skater known for her sharp tongue. She is on bad terms with the media and the public because of her attitude and string of bad luck in competitions.


  • Pete Pamps


    Voiced by: Yoshino Hiroyuki
    -A 16 year old Canadian stunt pilot who died when his stunt plane developed mechanical trouble and crashed in a fireball. As a ghost he needs to wait 100 days before he can go to Heaven (his date of ascension is February 23rd) and inadvertently ends up possessing Tazusa.






I SAY:


I love this anime! The story is soooo KAWAII! Great Story...I LOVE PETE! he is so adorable and I love him... but I hate the ending... I really want to cry because the ending of this anime.... errrrrrr... I hate it... Pete and Tazusa didn't end up... after the Olympic, Pete needs to say goodbye to Tazusa... and they kissed... but.. they didn't end up huhuhu... I want a season 2... but i think there's no season 2... if ever there will be a season 2 i want Pete to be there!!! PETE!!!!! waaaaaaaaaah!


I also love the scene where Tazusa is shouting at Pete... and people thinks that she's crazy...


Anyway I love the opening song... Dual by Yellow Generation... It's really catchy and now I'am addicted to it~


This anime reminds me of the movie of Cutting Edge... I'm really amazed on people who are good at ice skating specially the Figure Skaters... I always love Ice Skating but I'am afraid to fall so that's why if everytime we Ice Skate I'am always at the side and watching my brothers Ice Skates Like a Pro! And I envy them... TT________TT



CREDITS:
Wikipedia
AnimeGalleries

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home